There are over 500 intersections in the County and not all intersections are controlled. 

When 2 vehicles approach or enter an intersection from different highways at approximately the same time, the person driving the vehicle to the left shall yield the right of way to the vehicle on the right at uncontrolled intersections.

If you see a need for regulatory or cautionary signage or want to report a damaged or missing sign, contact the Public Works Call Centre at 780-361-6241, or via email.

  1. Regulatory
  2. Cautionary
  3. Municipal (Rural) Address
  4. Way Finding Signs
  5. FAQ'S

Regulatory signage, such as stop or yield, require Council approval. If you have a request for regulatory signage, please submit your request to Council by mail or email.