To find the dimensions of a property, you can use the County Interactive Map by following these steps:
- Sign into the County Interactive Map webpage.
- Click Agree to proceed.
- In the top right corner, click on Imagery and select the desired year, then submit.
- In the Searches section, locate your property by entering the address (blue sign), legal location, or roll number.
- In the Legend, click on the Planning Development Tab.
- Choose Dimension from the dropdown menu.
- Zoom in on the property to view the displayed dimensions (please note that not all properties may show dimensions).
In addition to the Interactive Map, property 'pins' and dimensions can be found on a Real Property Report (RPR). RPRs are issued by Alberta Land Surveyors. To find a list of surveyors, visit Alberta Land Surveyors Association. The County may have copies of RPRs on file if a Certificate of Compliance was requested and issued by the County.