Where do I send my application?

MPS is the designated Subdivision Authority, contracted by the County of Wetaskiwin. Applications can be sent by mail or email to:  

Municipal Planning Services (2009) Ltd.  

#206 17511 – 107 Avenue NW  

Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1E5 

Or email: admin@munplan.ab.ca  

Show All Answers

1. Can I subdivide my property?
2. How long does the subdivision process take?
3. Where do I send my application?
4. What are the application requirements?
5. How much does subdivision cost?
6. What is a Developer's Agreement for Multi-Lot Subdivisions?
7. Is Design & Engineering always necessary for subdivisions?
8. Are water tests required for subdivisions?
9. When is road building required for subdivisions?
10. What are the registration costs for a subdivision?
11. What are the requirements for approaches to each lot?
12. What are the survey requirements after subdivision approval?
13. What are Municipal Reserves, and when are they applicable?
14. What are the endorsement fees for subdivision plans?