What if I’m treating sewage on my property and it’s not being treated at the Lagoon?

If you have a lot that is one (1) acre or more, and you are treating sewage waste on your private property, you must obtain a Sewage Inspection Report from Superior Safety Codes Inc. This report should outline the type of private system used for sewage treatment and certify that the system has been installed following the Safety Codes Act.

If a satisfactory sewage inspection report is signed-off by Superior Safety Codes Inc. the Off-Site Sewer Levy payment will be refunded in full to the applicant.