Do I require a development permit for my Barn?

Except in the Agricultural/Intermunicipal Development Plan (A/ID) district, a development permit is not required for the following types of development so long as they conform to all other relevant provisions of this Bylaw:

      1. extensive agriculture

 Types of Agricultural (farm) buildings include but are not limited to: 

      1. Livestock Shelters 
      2. Barns and outbuildings storing agricultural products and farm equipment 
      3. Silos 
      4. Granaries

Planning and Development Applications