The County of Wetaskiwin has five (5) $1,000.00 Agricultural Bursaries available to qualifying applicants who wish to attend a post-secondary institution in a faculty relating to agriculture. The County of Wetaskiwin Policy 62.1.1 states that applicants may only receive a bursary once from the County of Wetaskiwin. Qualifying applicants must:
- be or have previously been, within the last three years, a resident of the County of Wetaskiwin No. 10,
- be registered in a Post-Secondary Institution in a faculty relating to Agriculture,
- provide a copy of their letter of acceptance from the Post-Secondary Institution for the current year,
- participation in agricultural and/or community activities is desirable. For example, participation in agricultural fairs, 4-H memberships, etc.
Applications are due by October 1, 2022. They will be reviewed by the Agriculture Service Board at the first meeting following the deadline.
Applications may be submitted by:
Director of Agricultural Services
Wetaskiwin, AB T9A 2G5
- Drop of at the County of Wetaskiwin office (1 ½ miles West of Wetaskiwin on Hwy 13)