News Flash Home
The original item was published from 8/8/2022 9:24:28 AM to 8/31/2022 4:35:01 PM.

News Flash

County of Wetaskiwin News

Posted on: August 8, 2022

[ARCHIVED] Report a Concern - Public Works

Report a concern

The County of Wetaskiwin is launching a new online form to report non-emergency concerns related to Public Works. If you have a non-emergency/non-bylaw concern, simply fill out and submit the Report a Concern Form. Describe the issue you wish to report including a detailed description and/or a photo. Once the form is submitted, our Public Works department will create a service ticket and assign it to the appropriate staff member to address your concern. You will receive a notification email once your request has been updated. 

Concerns can be reported at anytime; however, all service tickets will be created during regular business hours (Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.). 

For Bylaw-related concerns (e.g. animal control, unsightly, Land Use Bylaw, etc.) please call 780-352-3321 or after hours at 780-352-0005. 

Report a Concern
Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in County of Wetaskiwin News

County Newsletter


Posted on: April 22, 2024
Reserve Bid 2024

Reserve Bid List 2024

Posted on: April 18, 2024
Seniors Day

FCSS - Seniors Day in Breton

Posted on: April 1, 2024
Psychological First Aid Ad

FCSS - Psychological First Aid

Posted on: March 13, 2024

FCSS - Family Bowling (Alder Flats)

Posted on: February 26, 2024
Home Alone Ad

FCSS - Home Alone Courses

Posted on: March 12, 2024
Babysitting Course

FCSS - Babysitting Courses

Posted on: March 11, 2024