All of the County Campgrounds accept cash or cheque only and do not accept reservations. The County's campgrounds are typically open from May long weekend to the end of October depending on the weather.
- Battle Lake - $27/unit/night
- Buck Lake - $27/unit/night
- Coal Lake South - $25/unit/night
- Mound Red - $25/unit/night
- Red Deer Lake - $22/unit/night
- Twin Lakes - $25/unit/night
- Winfield Pioneer Park (PDF)
Day Use Areas
County of Wetaskiwin Park Regulations
- Overnight camping is allowed in designated sites only.
- Fires are allowed in designated pits only. Fires are to be extinguished when leaving the site.
- Firewood is available for purchase at each campground. Outside firewood is not permitted.
- All overnight campers must obtain a permit.
- A maximum of 8 people are permitted to occupy 1 site.
- Quiet time is between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Visitors must leave by 11 p.m.
- The use of off-highway vehicles is prohibited in the Park.
- Animals must be leashed at all times and are not permitted on the beach or in Park buildings. Visitors are required to clean up after their animals.
- There is a maximum stay of 14 days.
- Each camping unit must be recorded on the permit.
- The use of County of Wetaskiwin Parks and their facilities is done so at the risk of the user.
- Campfires are prohibited when County Fire Ban's are in effect.