Do I need a Tridem Axle Certificate (TAC)?

Prior to the operation of a commercial vehicle on a County of Wetaskiwin roadway, the commercial vehicle must have a Provincial TAC permit issued in accordance with the Traffic Safety Act.

Show All Answers

1. What are posted axle weights?
2. What is overweight?
3. When are road bans in effect?
4. What is a divisible load?
5. What is a non-divisible load?
6. Do I need a Tridem Axle Certificate (TAC)?
7. Is a haul restriction a road ban?
8. How long are haul restrictions in place?
9. What is a permitted haul?
10. Who is exempt from a haul restriction?