What kind of Safety Codes permits do I need?
The types of permits you will require are based on the work you are completing and can include:
• Building
• Fire
• Electrical
• Gas (Natural and Propane)
• Plumbing
• Private Sewage
• Boilers and Pressure Vessels
• Elevators
• Amusement Rides
• Passenger Ropeways

Show All Answers

1. What is a Safety Code permit?
2. Why do I need a Safety Codes permit?
3. What kind of Safety Codes permits do I need?
4. What is the difference between a development permit and a building permit?
5. How long will the development/safety codes permitting process take?
6. What happens if my development/safety codes permit is refused?
7. What is the appeal process for a Development or Safety Codes Permit?
8. What if I want to choose my own Safety Codes Agency for safety codes permits?
9. What process is in place to ensure agency permit costs are controlled?
10. What is accreditation? And why does it matter?
11. What is the Safety Codes Council?
12. What is the Safety Codes Act?