News Flash

County of Wetaskiwin News

Posted on: August 29, 2022

Public Works Concerns

Do you have a Public Works Concern

The County of Wetaskiwin is committed to providing quality services and a positive experience for the public. 

To help address and track the high volume of requests that come in daily such as road maintenance, culvert/drainage concerns, brushing, roadside clean-up, etc. Public Works has implemented the Public Works Call Centre and the Report a Concern on the County website.

If the request requires an inspection or follow up with County staff, a service ticket is created and tracked in our system.

There are 3 ways in which the public can reach our Public Works Department to have a service ticket created:

  1. Report a Concern on the County website
  2. Email Public Works
  3. Call the Public Works Call Centre at 780-361-6241

The County of Wetaskiwin is a respectful workplace, and any form of abuse towards our staff will not be tolerated. For quality assurance, all calls, emails and report a concern submission will be tracked and recorded.

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in County of Wetaskiwin News

Roadside mowing

Roadside Mowing Update

Posted on: September 23, 2022
Seeking Library board member

Seeking Library Board Member for "Zone B"

Posted on: September 19, 2022
School Zone Times

Slow Down for School Zones

Posted on: September 13, 2022
Hort Survey

We Want to Hear From You!

Posted on: September 7, 2022
Learn your Tech - Lakedell (Fall)

FCSS - Learn Your Tech (Lakedell)

Posted on: September 5, 2022
Learn Your Tech

FCSS - Learn Your Tech (Mulhurst Bay)

Posted on: September 6, 2022
Water Trees

Don't Forget To Water

Posted on: August 31, 2022
Campgrounds  - Fall Closing

Campground Seasonal Closures

Posted on: August 29, 2022
Community Grant Ad

FCSS - Community Grant Deadline

Posted on: August 4, 2022
Agricultural Bursary

2022 Agricultural Bursary

Posted on: August 1, 2022