County Campgrounds are opening Friday, June 5, 2020.
Please follow these guidelines when staying at County Campgrounds:
- One Camping Unit Per site.
- Individuals should not enter the campground if they are experiencing symptoms including cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat that are not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition, or are otherwise required to isolate or quarantine (except if the park is their residence).
- To meet physical distancing requirements, only members of the same household should stay together on a campsite.
- Bringing alcohol-based sanitizer is recommended for hand hygiene when soap and water are not available (e.g. on a hike).
- Public Picnic Shelters are closed.
- No Gathering on Docks.
- Campground Playgrounds and beaches are open.
- Follow Physical Distancing at all times, particularly at the docks, beaches and playgrounds.
Please be respectful and courteous to the campground attendants and other campers.
At this time there will be no tenting at Battle Lake Campground.