Zoning Compliance

Zoning Compliance Certificate

Often when purchasing, selling or mortgaging a property, lending institutions require a Zoning Compliance certificate. In order to obtain a certificate, the landowner must supply a Real Property Report (RPR) completed by an Alberta Land Surveyor along with the fee of $150.00 per parcel (regular service 7-10 business days) or $300.00 per parcel (rush-3 business days).  A Compliance Certificate will indicate whether or not the use and location of the buildings comply with the Land Use Bylaw.

Land Surveyors are found under "Surveyors-Alberta Land" in the yellow pages or http://www.alsa.ab.ca/

Certificate of Compliance Request Form