Planning Process

Anyone wishing to subdivide land, change the existing land use designation, or submit an area structure plan will be required to submit the necessary application forms and supporting information.
  1. Area Structure Plans

    An Area Structure Plan (ASP) is required for any proposed subdivision that will create 3 or more parcels.

  2. Development Agreement

    A Development agreement is an agreement between the developer of a property and the County defining the requirements to complete local municipal improvements.

  3. Rezoning/Redistricting Land

    Redistricting is the process of changing the land use district that applies to a particular parcel of land. It is sometimes called rezoning.

  4. Subdivisions

    A subdivision is the process of dividing a parcel of land into 2 or more parcels so each will have its own legal title.